As we know how important it is for your online business to have a good presence on social networks and the great benefits it can bring you, we decided to investigate this topic further and discover the best time for you to publish your publications.
Why? Because the time you spend creating interesting content for your audience, thinking every word, looking for attractive photos and wanting to love it, at the same time you have to make it count. And what better than to get the most out of it knowing when it is worth more!
In this way, you will achieve greater interaction with your customers because you will be there when they are browsing social networks. And, of course, you will also improve your brand positioning in advertising since they will see you more present (and, later, they will remember you more).
Check More: Advertising on social networks
Below we mention suitable time and day for each social network platform to get better reach your audiance:
Pinterest: Pre-weekend, and weekend!
- The best days to post on Pinterest are Fridays at 5pm and Saturdays between 8 and 11 pm.
- Most of the public of this network are women and its maximum peak of activity is at 9 pm.
Instagram: At the beginning!
- If your goal is to get more “likes” and followers, don’t stop uploading your posts on Mondays between 6:00 pm and 7:30 pm.
- If you prefer to publish on weekends, we recommend that you do it around 11 am so that you have more interaction with your users.
- Finally, keep in mind that the posts published between 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm have less interaction than average. Avoid this schedule!
- Without a doubt, the best days to post on LinkedIn are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7 am to 8 am, 12 am to 1 pm and 5 to 6 pm. Thus, you will have more clicks and shared posts.
- As this network has a professional audience, the working hours are the best to publish. In fact, the publications made from Friday to Monday have 9.4% less participation than the average.
Twitter: It depends!
- If your audience is B2B (Business to Business, that is, companies), you should publish on Wednesdays between 12 noon and 6 pm. When dealing with companies, this audience uses Twitter 14% more during the week than on weekends.
- On the other hand, if your audience is B2C (Business to Consumer, that is, final consumers), the best time to upload posts and achieve more clicks are on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, also from 12 am to 6 pm. Keep in mind that, if you want more retweet, 5:00 pm is the ideal time!
Facebook: Near the weekend
- Thursday and Friday are the best days! If what you want is for your fans to share your posts, we recommend that you post around 1:00 pm. And, if you are looking to have more clicks, it is best to do it at 3 pm.
- Statistically, 86% of the posts on this network are published from Monday to Friday, and achieve greater interaction on Thursday and Friday.
- On the other hand, those that are published from Monday to Wednesday, have 3.5% less participation than the average.
Keep in mind that these results vary depending on the source consulted and that they are estimates: they will always depend on the industry where your business is located and the type of audience you have. It is, then, to go testing, testing and testing until you find the right moment for your audience!